Friday, September 18, 2009

Floating Hide a Ways

I know I have done quite a few posts on floating homes and I promise this will be my last for awhile. This idea is something I've never ever seen and therefore a little intriguing.

I must admit I could vacation here and listen to the water lap against the deck.

I have such a love for the water and have lived on the water and I applaud every attempt to get me back there. I have been looking at some floating homes locally and would really consider it in the future.

What do you think about the pod concept?


Because there is no where to grow out in Europe, the water looks like the next place to develop.


Do let me know what you think of this kind of apartment living.
Deborah


1 comment:

Michelle said...

Oh my... to me, this kind of living looks horribly confining. Water view is nice but that's where it ends. All things come with a price, I guess, if you choose to live where the jobs are and don't care for a lengthy commute.

The stacked housing over water is just not appealing to me whatsoever. I can't see it being practical at all. I'd much rather have my green space and country view with it's fresh air. Jobs and good wages are not bountiful but I knew this when I made my choice to leave 'apartment' living.

Hope you're well...I'm missing our 'chats'!

xxoo

Michelle



My Camellia Installation

My Camellia Installation
For a Vancouver Chanel office

My Camellia Installation

My Camellia Installation
For a Vancouver Chanel office

My Camellia Installation

My Camellia Installation
For a Chanel office in Vancouver

My Camellia Installation

My Camellia Installation
For Chanel office in Vancouver

My Camellia Installation

My Camellia Installation
For Vancouver Chanel office
Powered By Blogger



A couple of my pieces in past House and Home

A couple of my pieces in past House and Home

A couple of my pieces in past House and Home

A couple of my pieces in past House and Home








Followers




Class Act, by Billy Haines.

Class Act, by Billy Haines.
One of the great Hollywood Decorators

Popular Posts